Laboratory EquipmentWe are a leading Manufacturer of kinematic viscosity bath from Mumbai, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 31,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||4 VM,6 VM|
|Internal Dimension LXWXD||25 X20X30 cm,35x20x30 cm|
Kinematic Viscosity Bath Determination of Viscosity of Fuels, Oils & Lubricants & Petrochem Raw Materials at constant temperatures. With sincere intentions to preserve and uplift our reputation in the industry, we are offering a comprehensive assortment of Kinematic Viscosity Bath. This viscosity bath is equipped with toughened glass window from both sides, top lid having holes for keeping viscometer holders, circulators pump on top of the body with controlled panel consists of switches & lamps for mains & controls fitted with digital display controller temperature range 5 ºC above to 95 ºC.
- Double walled, Exterior made of CRCA Steel - Powder coat finished
- Inner Leak proof argon welded tank made of Stainless steel – 304 Grade
- High density glass wool insulation to prevent heat loss & ensure constant temperature. Perfectly sealed Toughened glass window for clear visibility
- Pump cum Stirring assembly for High accuracy and temperature uniformity. Illumination by Fluorescent tube/lamp for clear visibility
- Temperature controlled by Dual display Microprocessor based PID Temp. Controller with PT-100 Sensor
- Temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 95°C
- Control Accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Temperature controller resolution: 0.1°C
- Drainage at the side of the bath is provided as outlet
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz
- 18" x 12" x 11" deep to accommodate 6/8 Viscometers
- Digital temperature Controller-cum-indicator instead of contact thermometer
- PID temperature Controller-cum-Indicator
- Viscocity Clamps at Extra Cost Digital Timer range 0 to 999 minutes
- Kinematic Viscometer bath chamber size 12" x 9" x 12" deep to accommodate 4 viscometers. Temperature controlled by Contact Thermometer & Electronic relay. As above fitted with 2 glass panels on the exterior housing (Double Glass).
- Kinematic Viscometer Bath Chamber size 12" x 12" x 12" deep to accommodate 6 Viscometers.
- 18" x 12" x 11" deep to accommodate 6/8 Viscometers.
- Digital temp. Controller-cum-indicator instead of contact thermometer.
- PID temp. Controller-cum-Indicator