Approx. Rs 7.85 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Hydrogen Flame Ionization Detector (FID):
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Supply Voltage||110 or 220 VAC 50/60 |
|Maximum Power Consumption||600 VA|
|Application||Industrial Use, Laboratory Use|
- Minimum detectable quantity: M≤8×10-¹²g/s (C16)
- Best test result: M≤3×10-¹²g/s (C16)
- Noise: ≤5×10-14A
- Drift: ≤6×10-13A/h
- Linearity range: ≥106
Thermal Conductivity Detector TCD:
- Sensitivity:≥5000mV mL/mg (C16)
- Noise: ≤20μV
- Drif: ≤30μV/h
- Linearity rang: ≥10
High Sensitivity Thermal Conductivity Detector HTCD:
- Sensitivity: ≥10000mVmL/mg (C16)
Electron Capture Detector ECD:
- Detectability: ≤1×10-¹³g/s (γ-666)
- Linearity range: ≥103
- Maximum using temperature: 350℃
Flame Photometric Detector FPD:
- Detectability: ≤2×10-¹¹g/s P (Parathion-methyl)
- ≤1×10-¹ g/s S (Parathion-methyl)
Nitrogen-Phosphorus Detector NPD:
- Detectability: ≤5×10-¹²g/s N (Azobenzene)
- ≤5×10-¹³g/s P (Malathion)
- (On programmed)
Photoelectric Ion Detector PID:
- Detectability: ≤1ppb (Benzene)
- Temperature Range 7 ℃ ~ 400 ℃ above room temperature, (increment 1℃)
- Temperature Control Object Column Box, front and back detector, front and back sampler, assist total six channels.
- Program ramps : 7 ramps in total
- Program setting 0.1℃~40℃/min increment 0.1℃
- Total time of total program : Up to 655 minutes, (increment 0.1℃)
Flexible Sample Introduction System:
- Up to three injectors may be installed and operated simultaneously with independent temperature control.
- Wide range of injectors is available to be chosen from for various applications. It is very convenient for
- installation and disassembly of sample injectors.
- Sample Injector with Mono Packed Column/Double Packed Columns
- Several alternative sample introduction methods, including on-column sample introduction and six-way valve injection;
- Adapter for injection to capillary column (0.53 mm i.d.).
- Sample injector for capillary column
- Special sample injector with septum purge and back-pressure valve splitting;
- Special programmable split/splitless injector with solenoid valve, septum purge, back-pressure valve splitting, and standalone carrier gas and make-up gas flow;
- Modified dual-packed-column sample injector for injection to capillary column by employing some connectors and back-pressure valve splitting.
- Carrier gas control with constant pressure valve and constant flow valve;
- Air and hydrogen control with constant pressure valve and needle valve;
- Flow easily adjustable through constant flow valve and needle valve with digital display;
- High precision, reproducibility and reliability.
- Up to three detectors (FID, TCD, ECD, etc) may be installed and operated simultaneously. Simultaneous
- multi-detection with detectors in series or in parallel meets the various analysis requirements.
- The new FID provides higher sensitivity than ever before. It is very convenient to disassemble and clean the jet and collector. Precisely fixed emitter configuration ensures conformity of product performance